Wolfin Membranes are the long term waterproofing solution for new & remedial works. Whether it is exposed, underwater, buried, tiled etc, Wolfin guarantees that every installation is waterproof & backed by a 15 years Single Point Warranty for Labour and Materials. It is also approved for potable water use.
Where can you use Wolfin Membranes?
Wolfin is suitable & recommended for installation to the following areas:
- Roofs decks (Exposed, ballasted, insulated)
- Green roofs (FLL Certified)
- Balconies (Under Tiles & Pavers)
- Terraces (Under Tiles & Pavers)
- Planter boxes (FLL Certified)
- Landscaped areas (FLL Certified)
- Green walls (FLL Certified)
- Retaining walls
- Gutters – or as a pre-made gutter
- Carpark and driveway-(Asphalt can be installed directly over the membrane)
- Lift pits
- Expansion joints
- Tunnel walls and bunkers
- Fountains and water features
- Sewage tanks
- Water detention tanks
- Podium slabs
Types of Wolfin Applications
The following finishes are suitable to be installed over the Wolfin Membranes System: tiles on screeds, pavers on pads, concrete toppings, wearing slabs, insulated roofs, ballast etc.
Wolfin IB and GSWK membranes are UV Stable, can be laid over damp substrates & are extremely flexible with over 300% elongation. In cases where remedial works are required, Wolfin Membranes can be installed directly over failed membranes including those manufactured from bitumen.
- Flat Roofs
- Retrofit Cavity Flashings
Green roofs, rooftop gardens & landscaped areas can place higher demands on the waterproofing system, due to water retention on the roof & the possibility of roots penetrating the waterproof membrane.
Make sure the membrane you choose is fit for the purpose & ticks the following boxes;
- Root Resistant (FLL Tested & Certified)
- Ensure the supplier inspects the installation and signs off the completed works as per installation specifications
- Proven track record for these applications
- Only installed by licensed & accredited applicators for that product
- Not affected by standing water
- Single point warranty – Labour and Material
The Wolfin Membrane system possesses all these attributes plus more, making it ideal for these critical applications.
- Green Roofs
- Landscape Areas
- Planter Boxes
- Green Walls
Underground Applications & Water Features
The Wolfin system exhibits the following characteristics for use in these areas;
- Can be installed over damp substrates
- Over 300% elongation
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Potable water applications
- No curing – tanks, fountains & retaining walls can be put into service immediately after completion of membrane works
- Basements and Tanking
- Retaining Walls
- Detention, Retention, Header and Dump Tanks
- Potable Water Tanks
Coastal & Chemical
The Wolfin Membrane System can be used in aggressive environments such as chemical or coastal applications.
The membrane has excellent chemical resistance & also uses factory bonded profiles manufactured from 316L Stainless Steel to provide the required long-term protection against the elements & ensure the structure remains waterproofed.
Wolfin waterproof membranes can also be used for curved installations roofs, basements, balconies, etc.